Wednesday, March 30, 2011

M+K = Success

Margaux is going to save me and she's going to save my blog.

We decided tonight that we would be each other's blogspiration. Every week we are going to come up with an idea for a post and both write about it in our separate blogs. I'm really excited to have some accountability/encouragement, but even more excited to see how the same idea manifests differently in our writing styles and life experiences.

Margaux is one of my oldest friends. We've gone from high school to adulthood together. We've traveled together. We've been desperate for jobs and boyfriends together. We've seen endless shows together and shared a million bands with each other. I respect her immensely and can't wait to see where project blogovation goes.

Stay tuned for more regular updates. As soon as Margaux's blog goes public, you'll have the link (and by "you" I mean the 2-4 people I know who read this).

0 comments:

Post a Comment